Chronos Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent recruitment for mid to high management roles for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
We are currently looking for a “Technical Representative” to be based in Charlotte-North Carolina – USA, for our client which is a leader manufacturer of furniture fittings.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably Engineering departments
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
• Experience in Customer & Business Relation Management
• Experience in our sector (furniture fittings, Hinges, Drawer Slides and Sliding Door Systems) or similar sectors relating to manufacturers of Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry, Casework, Furniture and Woodworking
• Results oriented and able to work under pressure to meet sales targets
• Experience in organization and time management
• Preporation of periodic sales reports
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent command of MS Office (Experience in ERP will be preferable)
• Supporting the technical development of our products
• Able to travel domestically and internationally (3-4 nights weekly)
• Legal drivers license
• Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps
• Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques
• Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks
• Product and systems training presentations
İşbu iş ilanına başvurmadan önce KVKK Aydınlatma Metni linkinde bulunan “aydınlatma beyanını” okumanız gerekmektedir. İşbu iş ilanına başvurmanız durumunda bahsedilen aydınlatma beyanını okuduğunuz ve kabul ettiğiniz addedilecektir.
(Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu’nun 10.03.2015 tarih ve 529 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.)