Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of information technology and retail group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for an; FP&A Analyst.
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Finance / Accounting or Business Administration),
• At least 5 years working experience in finance & accounting as a FP&A
• Experience in budget, reporting, backlog controlling and also forecasting,
• Experience in big-4 audit companies is preferred,
• US GAAP or IFRS reporting and SOX experience are preferred,
• Strong accounting background and accuracy SAP experience,
• Experience and strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel including advanced formulas, pivot tables, and formatting,
• Good interpersonal and communication skills,
• Good presentation and problem solving skills,
• Self-driven, result oriented and and good organizing skill,
• Well presented, businesslike and good team member,
JOB DESCRIBTION :
• To support for all needed areas of month end closing processes,
• To prepare ad hoc reporting and investigation,
• To be responsible for IC reconciliation,
• To support sales team with the ingoing analysis, project accounting and ensuring proper revenue,
• To support internal control and compliance / SOX activities, account reconciliations,
• To organize random internal audit activities to control the processes,
• To support all relevant FP&A activities referring to periodic financial planning such as ; Forecasting, Budgeting, Outlooks,
• Performing periodical backlog controlling ad-hoc tasks and supporting management on decision making processes,
• To contribute to the efforts of standardization , automation and continuous development of the overall reporting,
• To analyze function to establish aligned processes and streamlined reporting activities within the FP&A team and towards internal customers,
• Commitment to professional development and continuous learning activities.
İşbu iş ilanına başvurmadan önce KVKK Aydınlatma Metni linkinde bulunan “aydınlatma beyanını” okumanız gerekmektedir. İşbu iş ilanına başvurmanız durumunda bahsedilen aydınlatma beyanını okuduğunuz ve kabul ettiğiniz addedilecektir.
(Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu’nun 10.03.2015 tarih ve 529 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.)