Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘Comminution NATCA Project Manager’.
• University degree in engineering fields,
• 5 years minimum of experience in technical and project management background,
• Project Manager with engineering experience with comminution,
• Strong written/verbal communication skills,
• Fluency in English,
• SAP experience will be highly beneficial,
• Result oriented with focus on continuous improvement,
• Proficiency in MS Office applications,
• Good analytical and planning skills,
• Full responsibility of product relocation and product launch,
• Manage scope, budget and timing,
• Manage and supports Procurement to realize the localization of the Supply Chain,
• Cooperation with Supply Chain, Operation, IC, Suppliers, Quality,
• Position manages the transition of comminution as a standalone business into the ENAR region, located in NATCA-Turkey,
• Manage the localisation of comminution equipment,
• Transition and localization of equipment screens needs to be managed as a project,
• Design and manufacturing sits in South Africa, every drawing and manufacturing processes and requirements need to be checked and approved by the screens design team in South Africa.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com