Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for an; ‘Area Operation Supervisor’ for ‘Ankara’.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanic, Mechatronic, Electric & Electronic Engineering
- At least 4 years experiences in aftermarket service of industrial products,
- Service product sales experience is considered as the advantage,
- Mechanical, electronic, IT and electrical knowledge,
- Be competent of occupational health and work safety,
- Strong skill of diagnosing, repairing and trouble shooting,
- MS office and PC skill is a must,
- Good communication skill,
- Good English both in oral and writing is an asset
- Candidates living in Ankara are preferred.
- Coordinate regional service team and operations,
- Proactive cooperation with regional sales team,
- Managing regional operation team in cooperation with project team to handle projects in efficient way,
- Ensure customer satisfaction and cooperation with service sales for contract renewal by providing to fulfill service works definitely associated to the service maintenance contract,
- Ability to manage field, onsite and workshop tasks and requests,
- Cooperation with product specialist team to find solution for customers in region,
- Be responsible for customer’s call-back, provide technical support and problem solving with reports,
- Plan trainings for regional service team to develop and implement competency,
- Make sure efficient delivery time for repair process by ensuring flow for spare parts,
- Prepare weekly work schedule and apply on service team,
- Handling purchasing needed materials in accordance with purchasing procedures by working Service Support Assistant coordinately,
- Report weekly, regional service team performance graphics and data to Service Operation Manager,
- Plan maintenance – repair demands and coordinate service team to fulfill service works definitely,
- Provide repair report, maintenance and calibration works to Service Portal.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com