Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide..
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for an; ‘Administrative Affairs Responsible’.
• Minimum education – Bachelor’s Degree,
• Minimum 5 years of experience of Property & Plant Services in a multinational company,
• Good level of MS Office knowledge,
• Strong oral and written communication in English,
• Self-motivated, action and result oriented,
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team as well,
• Strong communication, organization and analytical skills,
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Plan, direct, execute and coordinate office facility management services for internal customers based at locations in Turkey,
• Managing the maintenance plan for all machinery, equipment and systems of the companies,
• Coordinating the relations with governmental organizations/offices, charities etc., ensuring all required reporting /filings /permits are done/received on time,
• Responsible for all facility operations i.e: reception, kitchen, catering, security, cleaning, employee shuttle,company desk phones, internet in coordination with IS/IT and building maintenance,
• Manage suppliers within the scope of the position including security, catering, cleaning, maintenance etc. services,
• Manage all plant and property related projects from planning till completion,
• Follow up all kitchen, cleaning and P&P related stocks of supplies and related invoices,
• Manage car rental, telephone management processes for all areas,
• Management of all landlines, and internet lines, connections, payments, cancellations Monitoring P&P related costs and operations,
• Be a part of the Crisis Management Committee as needed and ensure all property plant locations are in compliance with Crisis Management procedures (for ex: fire drills, earthquake readiness etc),
• Ensure all SHE requirements are met with regards to plant and property both from legal perspective and ISO perspective (OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001).
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org